There are only a few mixtures that style nearly as good as spinach, corn and cheese. This holy trinity makes for a healthful meal by itself, and even as a filling inside sandwiches, samosas or patties. Sandwich is a fast and easy snack for these premature starvation pangs, and when paired with a scrumptious filling it may be all it’s essential to eat. This restaurant-style Palak and Corn sandwich is the last word recipe to satiate starvation whereas loading up on good style.
This is make restaurant-style palak and corn sandwich at residence.
- Begin by getting ready a primary white sauce. Add butter and maida to a non-stick pan and let it brown on low warmth. Now add milk and blend properly to keep away from lumps from forming.
- Add a cup of corn, cream and spinach leaves to the pan. Maintain stirring repeatedly.
- Let the combination cook dinner for a couple of minutes. Then, add spices reminiscent of white sesame powder, nutmeg powder, and salt to the submitting.
- Combine properly and canopy the lid to let all the pieces bind collectively.
- Add grated cheese to the filling and blend once more. Take away the pan from the flame.
- Butter some slices of bread and place a small amount of the palak-corn filling inside every slice.
- Sprinkle some grated cheese on high and canopy it with one other slice.
- Grill the sandwich for 5-7 minutes. Minimize it up and serve recent!
Watch The Full Recipe Video Of Palak Corn Sandwich right here:
— NDTV Meals (@NDTVFood) July 7, 2020
Do attempt the recipe and inform us the way you preferred it within the feedback beneath!
About Aditi AhujaAditi loves speaking to and assembly like-minded foodies (particularly the type who like veg momos). Plus factors in case you get her unhealthy jokes and sitcom references, or in case you advocate a brand new place to eat at.