Indian Navy SSC Recruitment 2021: Notification has been issued to those who have completed engineering for jobs in the Indian Navy. Indian Navy short service commission (SSC) officer post as part of notification ..
Indian Navy SSC Recruitment 2021: Notification issued for jobs in Indian Navy for those who have completed engineering. As part of the notification, the Indian Navy will fill the post of Short Service Commission (SSC) Officer. Only unmarried male candidates are required to apply for these posts.
Vacancies to be filled, Qualifications ..
* A total of 50 Executive (SSP) posts will be recruited as part of the notification.
* These include SSC General Service (GS / X) –47, Hydro Cadre – 03 posts.
* Candidates applying for the above posts should have passed BE / BTech with at least 60% marks in any discipline. Also the prescribed physical standards must be correct.
Important things ..
* In fact a written test will be conducted for selection for these posts. But Kovid will be shortlisted by Academic Merit in place of the written test this time around.
* SSB conducts interviews and medical examinations for shortlisted candidates.
* Selected candidates will be imparted training at the Indian Naval Academy (INA) in Ezimla, Kerala.
* Courses will start in January 2022.
* Interested and eligible candidates are required to apply online.
* Acceptance of online applications ends on 26-06-2021.
* For full details Click here.
Also Read: CIPET Recruitment 2021: Jobs at Central Institute of Petrochemicals .. How to apply ..
CBSE Exam: Exams for CBSE students who do not like internal marks .. Revealed to be conducted in August.
National Career Service Portal: Looking for a private job ..! However, all the details are available here.