JNTUA B.Tech 4-1 Sem R15, R13 Regular/ Supply Results February 2022: JNTUA B.Tech 4-1 Sem (R15,R13) Regular/Supply Results February 2022 declared at jntuaresults.ac.in. Understudies can check their Jntu anantapur 4-1 R15, R13 results underneath.
JNTUA B.Tech 4-1 Sem R15, R13 Regular/ Supply Results February 2022
JNTU Anantapur has effectively led B.Tech 4-1 Semester R15, R13 Regular and Supplementary assessments in the period of february 2022. The understudies who have showed up for the fourth year first semester assessments presently looking for the jntu anantapur B.Tech fourth Year first Semester Results 2022. The results will be accessible here, when the college formally reported. Then, at that point, the understudies can check your results from true site or connections given beneath.
JNTUA B.Tech 4-1 Sem Results February 2022
|Name of University||JNTUA (Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Anantapur)|
|Name of Examination||JNTUA B.Tech 4-1 Sem Regular/Supply Exams Feb 2022|
|Categorie||JNTUA 4-1 Results|
JNTUA 4-1 Results 2022 For R15, R13
The competitors can just visit the authority site of JNTU Anantapur to realize the Exact Results declared Date. In reality in the period of February 2022 jntua has directed the B.Tech 4-1 sem Regular Supply Examinations to the R15, R13 Regulation understudies. So every one of the understudies who have showed up for the Jntua 4-1 tests are currently enthusiastically sitting tight for the 4-1 R15 results, jntua 4-1 R13 results. Here we are give you JNTUA 4-1 results for ECE, ECE, MECH, CIVIL, CSE, IT, AE… ..more.
JNTUA 4-1 Sem (R13) Supply Results Feb 2022 – Released
JNTUA 4-1 R15, R13 Results 2022
The results of following B.Tech R5, R13 Regular/Supplementary Feb 2022 Examinations will be pronounce Soon. The results are accessible in the University Examinations Results Portal at jntuaresults.ac.in
The up-and-comers who wish to apply for relating of hypothesis outside marks/challenge valuation/copy of answer content ought to present the demands to their Principals alongside the validated assertion of imprints with the vital charge prior to:
- There is no describing for lab outer.
- The handling expense for describing (non-refundable) for every hypothesis outer is Rs.100/ – .
- The expense for challenge valuation is Rs. 10,000/ – per subject.
- The expense for copy of answer scripts is Rs. 1500/ – per subject.
Sets to Check JNTUA 4-1 Sem Results 2022
- Visit the JNTUA official Results Portal i.e., jntuaresults.ac.in
- Then, at that point, Click on “B.Tech IV Year I Semester (R15, R13) Results 2022” Link
- Enter Your Roll No
- Enter Captcha Code
- At long last Click on submit Button
- Your results will be shown on the screen.
- Download and Take the printout for future reference.
- For More Details Visit JNTU Ananthapur Official site that is: www.jntuaresults.ac.in