Gur para recipe is a must-try in winter.
The winter season in Indian sees some distinctive conventional sweets which might be nothing like the same old barfi and ladoo we eat all 12 months. Til ka ladoo, peanut chikki, candy rewari and extra such dry sweets cum snacks come to the fore, particularly through the festive season round Lohri, Makar Sankranti and Pongal. Gur para is one other candy that’s loved throughout this time of the 12 months as a part of the festive deal with. The easy snack made with fried flour paras, sweetened with jaggery syrup, may be very straightforward to make.
Gur para is commonly used for conventional gifting of sweets throughout marriage ceremony ceremonies. It’s the excellent home-made candy you may make to maintain your self heat on this chilli climate and benefit from the festivities. Gur para is mostly through the Makar Sankranti competition, and you may make it too, with this straightforward recipe video from YouTube channel ‘Manjula’s Kitchen’.
How To Make Gur Para:
You will want 1 cup of maida, 2 tbsp sooji and 2bsp oil. For syrup, you will want, 3/4 cup jaggery, 1tsp oil and 1/4 cup water.
1. Knead dough with all-purpose flour, sooji and oil. Regularly add water to knead a agency however clean dough. Maintain it apart for 15 minutes.
2. Frivolously knead the dough once more and divide it into 2 components. Then roll every half to make rotis of about 18 inch diameter. Then minimize them to make small items.
3. Fry every para on medium warmth until it sizzles and turns golden brown.
5. Let the pare come right down to room temperature. In the meantime, make the candy syrup by boiling water and jaggery on low warmth until all of the jaggery is dissolved. Stir and cook dinner for some time until it thickens. Flip off the gasoline.
6. Now, drop all of the pare within the syrup and stir until all of the paras are properly coated. The pare will stick to one another so you will need to separate them with fingers.
Your gur pare are prepared.
Watch the entire recipe video of gur pare right here:
(Additionally Learn: Makar Sankranti Wholesome Recipes: Make Til Atta Ladoo Below 10 Minutes, With out Ghee)
About Neha GroverLove for studying roused her writing instincts. Neha is responsible of getting a deep-set fixation with something caffeinated. When she just isn’t pouring out her nest of ideas onto the display, you possibly can see her studying whereas sipping on espresso.