Man Dies After Kite String Slits His Throat In Maharashtra: Police

<!–

–>

A 20-year-old two-wheeler rider died after the “manja” string of a kite slit his throat, police stated.

Nagpur:

A 20-year-old two-wheeler rider died after the “manja” string of a kite slit his throat in Maharashtra’s Nagpur on Tuesday, police stated.

Pranay Prakash Thakre and his father had been driving separate bikes.

After they had been passing by way of the Jatatarodi sq., Pranay Prakash Thakre bought entangled within the razor-sharp string of a kite which slit his throat, police stated.

He fell from the motorcycle and died as a consequence of extreme bleeding earlier than police took him to hospital, they stated.

Newsbeep

A case of unintended loss of life was registered and additional probe is on, an official of Imambada police station stated.

Incidents of sharp manja string, typically coated with crushed glass, inflicting deadly harm to bike-riders are reported in numerous elements of the nation although the usage of such strings is banned in most cities.

Source link

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *