The Motera Stadium is about to host its maiden worldwide match after the revamp, which noticed the stadium dethroning Melbourne Cricket Floor to change into the biggest within the sport.
The Motera Stadium can host 1,10,000 spectators, which is the biggest amongst cricket stadiums, going previous the 90,000-mark of the MCG in Australia.
The pink-ball Take a look at between India and England will mark the ‘debut’ of revamped Motera in worldwide cricket. Because the stadium gears up for the return of worldwide motion, let’s check out the specs of the brand new Motera Stadium:
- The Motera Stadium has two follow grounds with 9 pitches. It additionally contains one other 11 pitches — six containing purple soil and 5 of black soil.
- There are 4 dressing rooms within the stadium for gamers — every inter-connected with two gyms.
- The state-of-the-art drainage system has been claimed to make sure the resumption of the sport inside half-hour, even after heavy rainfall.
- An Olympic-size swimming pool and a mini 3D theatre.
- No pillars within the stadium guarantee an unobstructed viewing.
- Parking house obtainable for 3,000 vehicles and 10,000 two-wheeler autos.
- The absence of floodlights: Motera is the first-of-its-kind worldwide cricket stadium in India to have LED lights put in throughout the size of the roof.
- 76 company containers – Highest on the earth.
- Clubhouse with 50 deluxe and 5 suite rooms.