– Libraries are kept open.
– Weddings, functions, rallies should not exceed 200 people. Police approval is mandatory for programs.
– Pune Municipal Corporation (PMC) has not re-imposed the lockdown. But … bringing in micro containment zones.
– Hotels, restaurants, bars … only open until 11pm.
– GAGAN PREET (@gppreet) February 21, 2021
The Pune Municipal Corporation said it would soon issue a circular on such rules. Another thing is known on this occasion. The Pune Divisional Commissioner directed the people not to turn outside from 11 pm to 6 am. There is no curfew … If you return without Panipata, Dabida Dibide said. He said only those who go on daily and urgent tasks are allowed to return. It is learned that the Maharashtra government also wants to put some conditions from 5 pm to 5 am.
Night Curfew Imposed in Pune from 11PM to 6AM, schools and colleges to be closed till 28th Feb, 2021 due to rise in Covid19 Cases. #PuneFightsCorona #nightcurfew #Pune @PuneCityPolice pic.twitter.com/ex9C5qjD2L
– Romil.Soni (@ RomilSoni1) February 21, 2021
These new rules will take effect from Monday. Pune has recently received 414 new corona cases. The total number of cases reached 1,97,330 as of Saturday. With the recent death of five coronas in Pune … the total death toll has risen to 4,821. Recently 247 people recovered from the corona and were discharged. There were 2561 active cases.
Read also: Zodiac signs: Lakshmi always looks at those in these zodiac signs … Sudden access to money
Anyway, we have to make sure that what happens in Pune today does not happen in our Telugu states tomorrow. If we are careful … Corona games will not last for us.