Shell Recruitment: Shell is hiring candidates for the Software Tester job role. The eligible candidates can apply for this job role through the link below.
Shell plc is a British publicly traded multinational oil and gas company. The founder of the company is Hugo Loudon. The current CEO is Ben van Beurden. The headquarters are located in London, United Kingdom. The employee count of the corporation is 86,000. The firm’s revenue is around 26,150 crores USD as per 2021 analytics.
Shell Recruitment 2022
- Company name: Shell
- Website: www.shell.com
- Job Position: Software Tester
- Location: Bengaluru
- Type: Full time
- Experience: 0 – 3 Years
- Qualification: BE/ B.Tech
- Batch: 2020/ 2021
- Salary: Min 8 LPA (Expected)
- The requirement is for software testing, and selected candidates will be positioned for Software testing projects.
- Candidates should understand the SDLC methodologies (V-model, Waterfall, Agile etc.).
- Self-Driven, results-oriented, motivated and a team player.
- Learn and upskill new domain, new tool/technology.
- Support overlap of UK / US time zones and be flexible.
How to Apply?
- First and Foremost, read all the information.
- After reading, scroll down and click on the Apply Link.
- You will be redirected to Shell’s official website.
- Read all the details provided and click on apply.
- Enter all the required fields, and submit your application.